The workshop will demonstrate applications of techniques from psychodrama and dance/movement therapy (DMT) as a cross-disciplinary work. The participants will be able to experience both methods and to compare them through experiential and didactic learning.
The workshop is appropriate for mental health professionals, students and the general public.
• Early Bird Registration professionals and general public due March 16, 2020 (paid online or via check): $65
• Early Bird Registration for college students due March 16, 2020 (paid online or via check): $30
• Professionals and general public after March 16, 2020 (paid online or via check): $75
• College students after March 16, 2020 (paid online or via check): $40
Payment, in case of cancellation, will be credited to future workshops.
6 Texas LPC CEUs and LSW CEUs
6 hours for certification through the :
- Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)
- American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy (ABE)
- International Society of Experiential Therapies (ISEP)
Light breakfast and coffee will be available. 30 minutes for lunch will be given. McDonalds, Braum’s, Subway, etc. are located within 100 feet. For more information contact Daniela Simmons, PhD, TEP; email@example.com or go to: http://www.psychodramacertification.org/index.php?name=Directory&s3mode=show&s3uid=507
Discounted Bed & Breakfast rates:
Double or single room: $89.00
To book your room, please contact the hotel directly at (940) 591-7726
and use the code for the discounted rate, 'ETT'.