Saturday & Sunday, December 7-8, 2019, Denton, TX; 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
BEST WESTERN PLUS DENTON INN & SUITES; 2910 W University Dr., Denton, TX
The holiday season is expected to be a time of good cheer and feelings; and for warm gatherings of family and friends. However, the holiday season brings to many memories, grief, loneliness, unmet plans and dreams ... or something else ... there are many reasons for the unwelcome holiday blues. This workshop will demonstrate and apply the powerful method of psychodrama in exploring, understanding, and healing.
The workshop is appropriate for mental health professionals, students and the general public.
• Early Bird Registration professionals and general public due December 2, 2019 (paid online or via check): $149
• Early Bird Registration for college students due December 2, 2019 (paid online or via check): $79
• Regular Registration Professionals and general public after December 2, 2019 (paid online or via check): $169
• Regular Registration College students after December 2, 2019 (paid online or via check): $99
Payment, in case of cancellation, will be credited to future workshops.
Participants receive up to 15 Texas CEUs LPC & LSW;
15 hours for certification through the :
- Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)
- American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy (ABE)
- International Society of Experiential Therapies (ISEP)
Light breakfast and coffee will be available. 30 minutes for lunch will be given. McDonalds, Braum’s, Subway, etc. are located within 100 feet. For more information contact Daniela Simmons, PhD, TEP; firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: http://www.psychodramacertification.org/index.php?name=Directory&s3mode=show&s3uid=507
Discounted Bed & Breakfast rates:
Double or single room: $89.00
To book your room, please contact the hotel directly at (940) 591-7726
and use the code for the discounted rate, 'ETT'.
BEST WESTERN PLUS DENTON INN & SUITES
2910 W University Dr.