Daniela Simmons, PhD, Board Certified Trainer, Educator, Practitioner (TEP) and Supervisor
Saturday, January 25th, 2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
BEST WESTERN PLUS DENTON INN & SUITES; 2910 W University Dr., Denton, TX
(See below the opportunity to attend 2.5 h small group for training and supervision on how to direct vignettes on psychodrama/sociodrama
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm)
The workshop is appropriate for mental health professionals, students and the general public.
• Professionals and general public (paid online or via check): $75
(early bird by January 20, 2020 - $65)
• College students, Interns and First Time Participants (paid online or via check): $40
(early bird by January 20, 2020 - $35)
Payment, in case of cancellation, will be credited to future workshops.
5 Texas LPC CEUs and LSW CEUs
5 hours for certification through the :
- Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)
- American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy (ABE)
- International Society of Experiential Therapies (ISEP)
Light breakfast and coffee will be available. 30 minutes for lunch will be given. McDonalds, Braum’s, Subway, etc. are located within 100 feet. For more information contact Daniela Simmons, PhD, TEP; firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: http://www.psychodramacertification.org/index.php?name=Directory&s3mode=show&s3uid=507
Discounted Bed & Breakfast rates:
Double or single room: $89.00
To book your room, please contact the hotel directly at (940) 591-7726
and use the code for the discounted rate, 'ETT'.