The Road to Resilience: "Bouncing Back" from Difficult Experiences
Saturday, February 22, 2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Additional 2.5 h small group for training and supervision on how to direct vignettes on psychodrama/sociodrama:
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
The workshop is intended for individuals who are or are interested in becoming Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Life Coaches, Teachers, etc. and for those who are interested in self-awareness, self-improvement, and self-care.
COST OF THE TRAINING:
- Early Bird Registration professionals and general public due February 17, 2020 (paid online or via check): $65
- Early Bird Registration for College Students and Interns due February 17, 2020, (paid online or via check): $30
- Professionals and general public after due February 17, 2020 (paid online or via check): $75
- College students and Interns after due February 17, 2020 (paid online or via check): $40
- Additional 2.5 Session for training and supervision: $40 ($30 for students)
AFTER THE WORKSHOP:
2.5 h small group for training and supervision on how to direct vignettes on psychodrama/sociodrama
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Group members will have an opportunity to practice directing in a safe environment.
Payment, in case of cancellation, will be credited to future workshops.
Up to 7.5 Texas CEUs LPC & LSW
Up to 7.5 hours for certification through the :
- Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi)
- American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy (ABE)
- International Society of Experiential Therapies (ISEP)
Light breakfast and coffee will be available. 30 minutes for lunch will be given. McDonalds, Braum’s, Subway, etc. are located within 100 feet.
For more information contact Daniela Simmons, PhD, TEP: email@example.com
About the Presenters:
Daniela Simmons, PhD, T.E.P., is the founder and director of the Expressive Therapies Training Institute (ETTi), offering workshops on action methods in North Texas, other states and internationally. Dr. Simmons teaches experiential tools and didactic; preparing the students pursuing certification to take both the written and on-site exams. She has conducted and published various research on action methods. Daniela Simmons', professional experience, both in Europe and the US, is in educational, research, and consultancy work in the social sciences, applied gerontology and mental health. She has been utilizing action methods sessions since 1995 in Europe and since 2005 in the US. Daniela Simmons is the President of the American Society in Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama (ASGPP) and executive editor for the American Journal in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy.
Discounted Bed & Breakfast rates:
Double or single room: $89.00
To book your room, please contact the hotel directly at (940) 591-7726
and use the code for the discounted rate, 'ETT'.
BEST WESTERN PLUS DENTON INN & SUITES
2910 W University Dr., Denton, TX